DATE AND TIME
Saturday 1 September 2018
1pm - 3pm
5A Dunearn Close, Singapore 299578
Energy Exchange: $190
Explore the history of the ancient healing art of Ancient singing bowls in this introductory workshop and learn to listen and play them in an artful manner.
You will get to feel the deep and calming vibrations and understand the therapeutic effects of sound healing through your own experience.
Who is this for?
What's included in this workshop
- You would like to learn how to use ancient healing tools such as Tibetan Singing Bowls correctly and maximise its usage
- You would like to enhance your ability to discern the harmonics created by Tibetan Singing Bowls. This helps you to select the perfect bowl for yourself
- You would like to learn how best to maintain such healing tools if you own one
- How to use the rimming stick and gong stick correctly
- How to listen to the bowls
- How to maintain the bowl
- How to select the best bowl for yourself
Click here to register your place today: Click Here
Or Whatsapp 97492857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number to register