11 Nov: Specialised Singing Bowl Workshop: Using Singing Bowls in Energy Work by Shima Healing
November 11, 2018 –
Specialised Singing Bowl Workshop:
Using Tibetan Singing Bowls in Energy Work
DATE AND TIME
Saturday, 11 November 2018
3pm - 5pm
Ame de Lumiere Holistic Consultancy
5A Dunearn Close, Singapore 299578
Energy Exchange :$263
Tibetan healing bowls can clear blockages in our system, reduce physical pain & stress, increase vitality and help you gain clarity. These ancient healing tools assist you to balance and restore your energetic being. When used together with energy work such as Reiki, the therapeutic effect on clients, is not only complimented but deepened.
This workshop is suitable for energy practitioners, and Reiki practitioners of any level.
In this 3 hour workshop, you will learn:
- How to create sacred space before the session using Tibetan healing tools.
- When to use the singing bowl during a one hour Reiki session.
- The appropriate duration to blend singing bowls in your practices.
- Where to place the bowls and areas to avoid.
- Which types of bowls are suitable for healing and energy work.
- How to determine different vibrations and resonance from a bowl
*Pre-requisite: Students must first attend 'Introduction to Singing Bowls'
Please bring your Singing Bowl and Tingsha (Tibetan bell) if you already own one. If not, spare ones will be provided.
Click here to register your place today: Click Here